- Over 22 years experience in executive level management positions with publicly traded companies in the Power/Energy and Apparel markets.
- The past 15 years as a private business owner in the Chattanooga area.
- Experience in developing markets and business strategies in several industries including heavy equipment and furniture.
- Currently President and Principal Partner of Scenic Industries (A Top Five Inc. Company). Scenic is an engineering and manufacturer of high-end machined products, mold, patterns, fixtures and prototypes.
- Over 24 years of automotive industry experience working for Fortune 500 companies as well as a business owner.
- Primary experience at executive level and plant/operations management and business development.
- Plant Manager and General Manager for Johnson Controls and Leggett & Platt.
- Principal partner and General Manager of Modern Industries.
- Experience in growing businesses and developing marketing strategies to allow expansion in target markets.
- Involved with international markets in Mexico, China, Korea and Europe including developing joint ventures and international business development.
Dennis Roach (Retired)
- A primary investor in several successful companies in the Chattanooga area for 40 years.
- Principal owner of Modern Pattern Engineering. Modern Industries and Modern Molding, employing nearly 300 employees over the past 35 years.
- Key businesses have become leaders in the foundry and automotive markets.